Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Redeemer Winston-Salem

I don't know if you guys remember when I asked if we could jump out of Matthew for a week and instead look at John 15:1-11, but the sermon that inspired that, and a lot of thought from me, is finally online. You can link to it here. This sermon provoked me in a very good way and continues to guide my thinking about what it means to be a child of God. I hope you'll make time to listen to it.
The sermon is about 8.3 megs and is 47 minutes long. If you have any traveling to do, that's a great time to listen to it. If anybody needs a copy on CD, I'm more than happy to make one for you. Just let me know.
Finally, click here for the scripture.

House church was small tonight, but we still had a good time of discussion and prayer. Congratulations to Rosie on her resident alien status; In the midst of all the protests, she's one foreigner we're all glad to have around. Law students, you're in our prayers.

Next week: Matthew 13.

No comments: