Monday, May 15, 2006

House church Tuesday, May 16.

Just a quick note to let everyone know that we'll be meeting as usual tomorrow night and, to the best of my knowledge, all summer. Since last week we went all spooky, we'll look at Matthew 16 tomorrow (scroll down a bit for that post). Also, I'll warn you now, though we're going back to the book of Matthew, I do have a little spookiness to share with you, so prepare yourselves.
Additionally, Mike is now in Greenville, Danny is back in Myrtle Beach, Michele is in Charleston, and Art is, I think, also in Charleston. That means we need you to come and fellowship with us. Also, we have to pray for these guys--who knows what kind of backsliding they're doing without us? ;-)
So show up, bring your Bibles and maybe a friend, and we'll feast on the Word and assorted snack foods.

Added May 16- I've added some (rather lengthy) thoughts on tonight's scripture to last week's post. Click here to read them.

No comments: