Monday, August 13, 2007

Productivity blogs

Ever since I more or less gave up instant messaging, my biggest waste of online time has been productivity software and productivity blogs. Yesterday I pointed you to some good software, and today I have some blogs for you. Hopefully, the benefit you get from them will outweigh the time you spend reading them. Be sure to check out the last link to "The Top 50 Productivity Blogs".

Zen Habits- Though it has "Zen" in the title, this blog should not interfere with your Christian faith at all. It should help you get more done, stay organized, and maybe even drop a few pounds. I like it.

Unclutterer
- "Unclutterer is the blog about getting and staying organized. A place for everything, and everything in its place is our gospel." This quote comes from Unclutterer.com. Personally, I think our gospel is superior, what with the eternal life and stuff...

Life Hacker- "Tips and downloads for getting things done."

These are three of my favorites, but to find your own, I suggest you visit Zen Habits' "The Top 50 Productivity Blogs".

No comments: